Welcome to Oxford Reading Buddy. If you are registered on Oxford Owl, or have a subscription to Read Write Inc. Phonics, Read Write Inc. Spelling, Nelson Handwriting, Numicon Online, Oxford Owl eBook Libraries, Essential Letters and Sounds, Floppy’s Phonics Online and Oxford International Primary, you can use your existing username and password to access Oxford Reading Buddy. This is your Oxford ID.
Being asked to create new organisation? Please get in contact with [email protected] and a member of our team will be able to help you complete your setup.
Prefer a live walkthrough?
Alternatively, book an appointment with a member of our team to help with your school set up.
Creating your school account
The teacher who purchased Oxford Reading Buddy for your school will be the Organization Administrator and the first member of staff invited. If this is you, you will receive three emails: a welcome email, and two emails relating to your organization’s account.
The second two emails will confirm the addition of the Oxford Reading Buddy subscription to your organization and prompt you to sign in. Follow these steps to create your school account.
- Look out for an email with the subject line Oxford Reading Buddy: You have been added to [school name] as an Organization Administrator. Click on the button Sign in now in this email.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions and click Update my account.
Oxford Reading Buddy terms and conditions
- Oxford Reading Buddy has now been added to your Oxford ID. Your next step is to create your school account on Oxford Reading Buddy. Click Get Started.
Oxford Reading Buddy has been added to your Oxford ID
- Fill in the form to register your school on Oxford Reading Buddy. Click Continue.
- Check your details and click Register the Organization.
- Your school has now been added to Oxford Reading Buddy, and you have been added as Organization Administrator. Click Continue.
- Sign in to Oxford Reading Buddy using your email address and the password you chose when you registered.
Invite staff members, add students and create classes to get your whole school up and running on Oxford Reading Buddy. If you have any questions about your school’s set up, please don’t hesitate to contact us.